Medical Services You Need, Convenience You Deserve
When it comes to your health, you and your family deserve quality, convenience and compassion. At JFK Medical Associates, an affiliate of JFK Medical Center, we couldn’t agree more. We offer a network of primary and specialty care providers close to home. Our expert providers and staff are dedicated to taking care of the entire family and are committed to making a difference in the lives of our patients and communities. With more than 30 practice locations, we’re committed to delivering patient-centered care in friendly environments across Central New Jersey.
JFK Medical Center
JFK Medical Center, an affiliate of JFK Health, is a 498-bed full-service, acute care hospital. Located in the heart of Edison, NJ, JFK has remained at the forefront of quality care in the region since its inception in 1967. Today, JFK accommodates more than 20,000 admissions, 3,000 births and 80,000 Emergency Department visits on a yearly basis.
The Medical Center features a complete array of services, including general surgery, emergency medicine, orthopedics, maternity and pediatric care. It is home to two world renowned institutes: the JFK Neuroscience Institute and the JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute, a 94-bed inpatient and outpatient hospital, as well as JFK Haven Hospice, JFK Imaging Center and the Center for Wound Healing.
JFK Medical Center is proud of the awards that we have received, most particularly for those that point to our consistent pursuit of the highest standards of quality and safety on behalf of our patients. These include:
- The non-profit Leapfrog Group for Patient Safety awarded JFK 8 straight A’s.
- We have earned the Gold Plus award for Stroke Care from the nationally respected American Heart Association.
- The American College of Surgeons awarded our Oncology program a 3-year accreditation with six commendations.
- New Jersey’s largest health insurer has singled out our Bariatric Surgical Program as a Blue Distinction Program.
- The nationally recognized American College of Radiology has designated JFK’s Breast Imaging Center as a Center of Excellence.
- Healthgrades has recognized JFK’s Treatment of Stroke with 5-Stars for the past 14 years and in the Top 10% in the country for 12 years in a row.
- This year Healthgrades recognized our Vascular services and Obstetrics and Gynecology services for excellence.
- JFK has been named Healthcare’s “Most Wired” for 2 straight years.
JFK Neuroscience Institute
World-Renowned Leader in Neuroscience and Neurosurgery
At JFK Medical Center, our cutting-edge Neuroscience Institute is an extension of our commitment to providing patients who are suffering from brain, spine or nervous system disorders with the absolute best care possible. Our clinical team is one of the largest and most specialized teams available in New Jersey, and our dedication to discoveries and research has made us world-renowned leaders in the field of neuroscience research and advancement.
When the JFK Neuroscience Institute was formed in 1997, JFK Medical Center was a pioneer in the advancement of new treatments, research and technology. Since then, it has grown into one of the most innovative neurological centers in the country. Our commitment to offering new and innovative services assures our patients that they are in the most experienced hands. We have brought together a team of expert physicians and specially trained healthcare professionals. We also actively participate in research and invest in state- of-the-art technology, which means our patients are afforded the latest, most advanced treatment options and techniques available.
- Brain and Spine Tumors
- Complex Spine Disorders and Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Sleep Disorders
- Stroke/ Vascular Disorders
- Balance Disorders/ Dizziness
- Movement Disorders
- Cancer Pain
- Cognitive Disorders/ Dementia
- Neuromuscular/Muscular Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis / Related Disorders
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Specialized Disorders in Geriatric/ Pediatric Patients
- Tourette Syndrome
JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
New Jersey’s Most Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services
Our mission is simple—to make a difference in people’s lives—that optimizes patient health, individual function and quality of life. Within supportive and dynamic care environments, the Rehabilitation Institute’s expert team offers advanced treatments tailored to each patient’s unique needs and goals.
The medical rehabilitation programs and services at the JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute address a wide variety of needs, from the first onset of disability through long-term, even life-long management of conditions such as spinal cord and brain injuries, stroke, amputation, chronic pain, sports injuries and other physical and cognitive challenges.
We are proud to be a leader in rehabilitation medicine and offer the size and scope of advanced services to our community. The Center for Head Injuries at the JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute is nationally known as a pioneer in head trauma evaluation and treatment. Through a comprehensive continuum of care, from acute inpatient rehabilitation to long-term care, the Center for Head Injuries restores real-life skills to those with head injuries so that they may return to their families and communities at the maximum level possible.
At JFK, we don’t just provide therapy; we rehabilitate lives, families, hopes and dreams. We grasp hands and lock arms with patients and families, guiding them through each step to recovery. We connect personally with them. We cheer. We shed tears. In essence, we do whatever it takes to restore independence and quality of life.
- Inpatient services at our 94-bed Rehabilitation Institute
- A full continuum of Brain Injury Services
- Stroke Care
- Cardiac Care
- Amputee Services
- Neurological Diseases
- Musculoskeletal Services
- Speech and Audiology Services
- Published Research and Clinical Trials